I’m going to get to New Orleans one way or another, sooner than later dammit. I just created this blend that will help me manifest myself to New Orleans!
Cypress 10 drops
Cypress is good for meditation to help you visualize what you desire. Cypress also grows in New Orleans with the beautiful moss hanging from it. Granted, the cypress this Oil is from isn’t the same genus as what grows in New Orleans, but still.
Myrrh 8 drops
Myrrh is a very spiritual Oil, and one of the reasons I want to go to New Orleans is for the spirituality and religion. Myrrh is also a great Oil for money and prosperity. Gotta have that cash flow to make it on my trip!
Cedarwood 3 drops
Cedarwood is helpful when creating sacred spaces, and New Orleans is definitely a sacred space. Also helpful with abundance.
I mixed these oils in a 10ml roller bottle topped off with fractionated coconut oil and also added in black obsidian and amethyst crystal chips.
Black obsidian to ground my dreams into reality and amethyst for spirituality and because it’s basically awesome in everything.
I also added in some dried Spanish moss. When I think of New Orleans I always envision the Spanish moss hanging from the trees.
I’ll be using this oil daily, especially during visualization. Whether it’s closing my eyes and meditating on being in New Orleans or while browsing the internet looking at New Orleans while envisioning and really feeling myself there.
You could use this technique for any trip you want to go! Simply mix in oils that resonate with the location for you!
I get asked frequently what the difference between tarot and oracle cards are. While there are some similarities, there are definite differences too. In this video I explain the key differences between tarot and oracle decks, how to store your decks, which decks you should start with and how you can continue your education on learning to read cards.
*This video was previously recorded on Facebook Live.
Want to learn more about tarot and oracle cards? Become part of the Moon Blossoms and take the course for free!
From acne to dry skin to discoloration to aging and everything in between, our skin can really cause us some issues. Using a lot of store bought, chemical filled products only makes things worse. Even those products that claim to fix your problems are usually bad for you. Luckily, there are companies that make truly great skin care products. And even more luckily, you can make your own really easily by using essential oils!
In this prerecorded, Facebook Live video class I talk about various skin concerns, which oils are best to combat those issues and how to use them. I also walk you through creating your own primer water and makeup setting spray that can be tailored to your specific skin needs!
In the video I mention carrier oils. Savory Lotus has an excellent post about various carrier oils and their skin benefits.
Here is a handy reference to figure out which oils are best for your skin type…
Ready to get some high quality essential oils (at a discount) and start taking your skin care game to the next level? Head to my dōTERRA site and enroll either as a wholesale customer or a wellness advocate!
Stress can wreak havoc on our lives! There are some serious health issues that can occur when we are under daily stress. The good news is there are some simple techniques and tools you can incorporate into your life to really lower your stress, make your life happier and your body, mind and spirit healthier.
Check out this Facebook live class I hosted on relieving stress. Learn which crystals and essential oils to use plus how to use them. Also learn simple, easy and quick techniques you can start using right now to relieve stress today.
There comes a time in our lives when we all want to attract a little more prosperity into our lives. Times when we could use a little more money. Whether you’re using visualization, setting up a crystal grid or working a spell, it helps to use things that correspond to the energy frequency of prosperity. In this post I’ll share an easy to reference list of prosperity Correspondences.
- Green aventurine
- Clear quartz
- Green jade
Herbs and essential oils:
When creating an oil blend, crystal grid or doing a spell, it helps to use the energy of specific days to amplify your workings. Each day of the week has specific energy that corresponds to various topics, planets, color and more.
For instance, when creating an oil blend for love, you may choose to create this blend on a Friday, which is the day of love (energetically).
Perhaps you want to do a spell for protection, Sunday would be your day.
Having legal issues? You could set up a crystal grid on a Thursday for best results.
Check out the handy list below to see which day may work best for your particular goal.
- Planet: the moon
- Colors: silver, light purple and white
- Good for: healing, psychic gifts and peace
- Crystals: selenite, amethyst and moonstone
- Essential Oils: jasmine, lemon
- Goddesses: Diana and Selene
- Planet: Mars
- Colors: red, black and orange
- Good for: passion, strength, victory and courage
- Crystals: bloodstone, garner and black tourmaline
- Essential Oils: basil, patchouli and ginger
- Goddesses: Kali and Athena
- Planet: Mercury
- Colors: yellow and white
- Good for: communication, study, travel
- Crystals: blue lace agate, sodalite and fluorite
- Essential Oils: peppermint and eucalyptus
- Goddesses: Freyja and Seshat
- Planet: Jupiter
- Colors: green and purple
- Good for: careers, prosperity, abundance, legal matters and expansion
- Crystals: citrine, pyrite and lepidolite
- Essential Oils: clove, patchouli and cinnamon
- Goddesses: Abundantia and Lakshmi
- Planet: Venus
- Colors: white and pink
- Good for: love, friendship, beauty, romance and fertility
- Crystals: rose quartz, clear quartz, amethyst
- Essential Oils: rose, rosemary, sandalwood
- Goddesses: Venus, Aphrodite and Kuan Yin
- Planet: Saturn
- Colors: dark blue, black and brown
- Good for: banishing, endings, home, cleansing
- Crystals: black obsidian, hematite, labradorite and salt
- Essential Oils: clove, sage, cedarwood
- Goddesses: Hekate and Arianrhod
- Planet: the sun
- Colors: yellow and gold
- Good for: healing, success, individuality and happiness
- Crystals: citrine, sunstone and gold
- Essential Oils: orange, petitgrain and lime
- Goddesses: Brigid and Sif
When working magick and spells or preparing for a ritual or ceremony, working with similar Correspondances can really amp up the energy of your working. In this post, I will share with you Correspondances that correlate with the moon.
The cycles of the moon play a big factor in it’s energy. While I’m a big believer that magick and ritual can be performed at any moon phase, there’s nothing wrong with waiting until the moon is in a particular phase before conducting your ceremony or spell.
- Waxing Moon is when the moon is getting larger. This is the time after the new moon and prior to the full moon. This is a good energy for thing you want to increase in your life (think money, love, job).
- Waning Moon is when the moon is getting smaller. After the full moon and before the new moon. This is good energy for things you want to remove from your life. Things like bad habits, or even people.
- Full Moon is a very powerful energy. It really amplifies any workings making them stronger. This is also a good time to begin to think of things you need to release from your life.
- New Moon energy is good for planning what you’d like to bring into your life. What do you really want to manifest?
While the moon does travel through each of the zodiac signs every couple of days, the moon is connected to the Cancer zodiac sign. When the moon is in this sign, the energy is doubly amplified.
Here are some basic Correspondances for the moon:
- The element of water
- Moonstone and selenite crystals
- Sandalwood, jasmine and lemon essential oils
- Psychic work
- Feminine energy
First and foremost, I don’t suggest making any changes to your medication without prior discussion with your medical doctor and/or therapist.
In this video, I share a little about my history with depression and medication as well as some of the holistic and spiritual things I’ve done to get myself off my antidepressants and actually heal the hurt and what was causing my mental health issues in the first place.
Spring is all about new life! New endeavors and manifesting! Here’s a fun and easy ritual you can do for Ostara and the first day of spring! Even your kids can take part!
🌸 Take an egg (a symbol of fertility..seed..manifesting) and write on it what you are going to be manifesting in the coming months. Write it in the positive, like it’s already happening. For example, I am successful…not, I will be successful. Claim that dream!
🌸 Next, bury your egg outside (or in a pot) with seedlings or a new plant on top. And voila! Literally planting your fertility seed of manifestation!!
🌸I personally like to up the ante with essential oils. I breathe in the aroma while I hold the egg and visualize all my goals coming into fruition. Elevation to keep those vibes HIGH, Orange for success and confidence and creativity and patchouli for prosperity and a little grounding.
What are chakras?
Chakras, to put it simply, are energy centers within (and around) our bodies. While there are many chakras, there are seven main chakras (or energy centers). These align along your spine, from the base of your spine up to the top of your head.
Each of these seven main chakras correspond to a specific area of our lives, emotions and body systems and make up our Chakra System.
What are the benefits to balancing your chakras?
Since each of our chakras corresponds to a different body system, emotion and area of our lives, when our chakras are out of balance it can cause havoc, stress and issues within our bodies and lives. Likewise, when our chakras are in balance we tend to feel more aligned, at peace and healthy.
For example, if your root chakra is out of balance you may have lots of anxiety or stress surrounding money. You may have lower back or leg pain.
It’s extremely common to have chakras that are out of balance or to fluctuate from balanced to out of balance.
There are many ways to balance your chakras. These include but aren’t limited to:
- Essential oils
- Reiki and energy healing
Are you in the Central Ohio area?
If you’re in the Central Ohio area and would like your chakras balanced, please check out my local services page by clicking here.