I spent the majority of my life secretly miserable. I was blessed to be surrounded by a loving family, but I was still living with fear, sadness, confusion and self-loathing. I coped by abusing drugs and alcohol. Looking back on my life it was easy to see why I let myself live such a sad existence. I was sexually abused as a young child, lived with and witnessed domestic violence in my early years, was in physically, emotionally and mentally abusive relationships growing up and dealt with tons of guilt for letting myself make horrible choices. On the inside I was screaming, crying, alone. On the outside, I plastered a smile to my face and acted like everything was fine. Even those closest to me had no idea of what I had been through or how I was (not) dealing with it. Throughout my life I always gravitated towards mysticism, spirituality and tarot cards. Those things, paired with my journal and spending time in nature (especially under the moon), helped get me through a lot of tough times.
Fast forward many years and I was blessed to become a mom. My kids helped save my life. After having my kids, I had stopped the drugs completely and eased up on the drinking. I tried working on myself. I read inspirational quotes, tried being more positive and happy. But it wasn’t enough. So I put myself back into counseling. I had been before, but this time was different. I had found an incredible therapist and I was finally REALLY ready to deal with all of my “stuff”. Around this time, I also stopped drinking completely. I delved head first into therapy, self help books, holistic healing, finding my spirituality and my light. It was hard as hell. I broke down lower than I’d ever been before, and I did it sober. But I got through it and I came out stronger than ever before. I found my creativity, my soul, my heart, my intuition, my light. I found myself. And through all of this, I also found my life’s purpose. To help others find their own light and magick. To help others find their own creativity, intuition, spirituality and happiness. To help others grow their soul and become whole. If I can make it through everything I’ve been through and come out shining, anyone can. And I’m beyond blessed to be able to help others accomplish this.
Through my own journey of healing and wholeness, I realized how important various “tools” were to my process. Crystals, essential oils, meditation, tarot cards, etc. really helped to focus my energy and help to make me whole again. This is why I utilize these tools in my healing sessions. I really believe they can help bring your light and life to a whole new beautiful level.
-Medical Assisting Diploma, 2006, Everest Institute
-Attended American College of Healthcare Sciences focusing on aromatherapy and herbal studies, 2014-2016
-Certified Crystal Healer, 2016, Blossoms United
-Certified Holistic Tarot Reader, 2016, Blossoms United
-Integrative Healing Arts Practitioner, Diploma Program, Southwest Institute of Healing Arts, 2017
-Life Coaching Certification, Southwest Institute of Healing Arts, 2016
-Hypnotherapy Certification, Southwest Institute of Healing Arts, 2016
-Holistic Entrepreneur Certification, Southwest Institute of Healing Arts, 2017
-Transpersonal Psychology Certification, Southwest Institute of Healing Arts, 2017
-Spiritual Studies Certification, Southwest Institute of Healing Arts, 2017
-Ordained Priestess and Spiritual Guide, Universal Brotherhood Movement
As Seen In
I’ve had the absolute honor and pleasure to be featured or interviewed by some lovely people. You can check out some of them below.
Connect With Me
I feel beyond blessed to have been able to help many beautiful souls along their journey. Here are some kind words that some of them had to say about my services.
Testimonials on My Chakra Balancing
- I was really curious about chakras and understanding how they correlate to my mood, stress levels, etc. So I contacted Cherise for a session with her to learn more and I couldn’t be more pleased with the experience! She was super professional and made me feel comfortable the whole time. The chakra balance I received was relaxing and really opened my mind to a different perspective on why I feel the way I do. At the end of the session Cherise made me a customized blend of essential oils designed to target the areas of myself that might be more closed off and help open myself up to things outside of my comfort zone. I use it all the time as a boost of confidence and I love it! I would recommend Cherise’s services to any of my family or friends. -Emily M.
- This was the first time I’ve ever had a chakra balancing, and Cherise provided great guidance and insights for a newbie like myself. The whole experience was educational, relaxing, and cleansing. I would recommend her services! -Alicia R.
Testimonials on My Card Counseling
- Cherise delivers meaningful guidance in a beautifully positive and pragmatic way. Each message feels like wonderful advice in general and connects to my specific situation in life. Her bright energy is infectious but she’s down to earth and so approachable. Her readings are deeply intuitive and at the same time so accessible. Everything you could ask for in a spiritual guide! Whether this is your first reading or your 1,000th! -Rory G.
- My tarot reading from Cherise was on point with accuracy! The things she said were all in motion in my life before the reading. It was after the reading that it all fell into fruition. I was astonished at her ability. I will most definitely be hiring Cherise for ALL my future readings and referring her to my friends as well! -Jaymie Z.
- Tarot reading? I highly recommend Cherise! Whether it’s your first time or you’re a seasoned pro, her readings are spot on, clairvoyant and WONDERFUL. -Natalie W.
- If you have ever considered getting a reading done I HIGHLY suggest Cherise. Clear, definitive, and right on target. Not just the wide variety of things that could apply to anybody but seriously specific and accurate. -Jasmine B.
- I’m blown away. Truly. I want to tattoo this reading all over my body or scream it from the rooftops or something. I’m completely blown away. I can’t thank you enough for your time, my friend. Really. This means so much to me.”
- Okay, so yea, I had to read this about twice through just to make sure it was real and that you pretty much just saw right through my soul just now.
- I STILL have chills all over my body! I really came to you because I knew you were truly insightful and I needed it and it just hit me in ways I really needed to. I needed this. I can’t thank you enough. I’m speechless. -Conner M.
- Thank you so much! It’s so funny, because I had a specific question in mind, but have had something completely different weighing on me. I cannot believe how amazing your skills are! you have no idea how much this has helped me. You’ve really set my mind at ease with this information! -Morganne
Testimonials on My Guided Meditations and Hypnotherapy
- I am so grateful to have experienced my first hypnotherapy session with Cherise. She made me feel so comfortable and quite possibly the most relaxed I have felt in awhile. I felt well informed and am excited to continue my journey in connecting with my spirit guide. -Shawna M.
- After my session with Cherise, I had an amazing sense of calm and focus that I carried with me into my next live video broadcast. I felt more confident and it showed. I can’t thank her enough. This session was a testament to the power of the mind and I can’t wait to work with her again! -Zuri E.
- I’m so glad I found Cherise and all she has to offer. Most recently I purchased the road opener group spell with guided meditation. The imagery in the meditation was incredible and very easy to connect to. Cherise is knowledgeable in so many areas and shares this information in a positive and beautiful way. I look forward to experiencing many more of her offerings. Thank you for sharing your light! -Wendy Y.
peace. love. light.