How do I use amethyst?
Amethyst is most definitely one of my recommended “must have” crystal essentials! There are a ton of ways you can use amethyst. I’m going to share with you some of the more common ways and some of my favorites.
- Headaches. Amethyst is great for relieving headaches. My favorite way to use it is by taking a small piece of amethyst, laying down, placing the crystal on my forehead and closing my eyes for ten or fifteen minutes. Pair this with some lavender and peppermint essential oils and you’ve got the perfect holistic combo!*
- Psychic work. Amethyst is great for enhancing your psychic energy.
- Protection. Amethyst is a wonderful stone to help protect your aura from unwanted psychic energies.
- Chakra work. You can use amethyst with your third eye and crown chakras.
- Sleep & dreams. Place some amethyst under your pillow or near your bed to help induce sleep and dream recall.
*I’m not a doctor. Please consult your doctor for any headache concerns.
As I said, there are tons of uses for amethyst, but these are some of my favorites. How do you like to use amethyst?
Want to learn more about crystals and how to use them? Check out my online Crystal Healing Certification course!
Cherise Williams, MA, CCH, CHTR, LC, CHT