Yay! Week four is all about the heart chakra!
💚Color: Green and pink
💚Located about the center of your chest
💚The heart chakra is all about compassion, love (for self and others, kindness and connection.
💚We will be delving deeper into this chakra throughout this week.
Is your heart chakra balanced?
If you’re heart chakra is in balance you may:
- Be compassionate
- Loving to others and yourself
- Show empathy
If you’re heart chakra is out of balance you may:
- Lacking in self love
If your heart chakra is out of balance you may physically have:
- Circulation issues
- Chest pains
- Breast issues
As always, if you have any physical issues or concerns please see your doctor.
Using tarot for your heart chakra
Using the tarot (or oracle cards) is an excellent way to really go within and figure out the best way to work with your heart chakra, how to balance it, what to work on, etc.
Here are some prompts that you could use, but feel free to use your own.
- What is causing my heart chakra to be out of balance?
- What can I focus on right now to best balance my heart chakra?
- How can I be more compassionate to others (or myself)?
- What is causing my fear of intimacy?
💚Want to learn more about using the tarot to heal your chakras and heal in a holistic manner? Become a certified Holistic Tarot Reader! Click here for more info!
Crystals & Essential Oils For Your Heart Chakra
The main colora of the heart chakra are green and pink. So really, any green or pink stones are beneficial for balancing. Here are some of my favorite to use for this chakra.
- Rose Quartz: this is the crystal of love and is pretty much the “go to” heart chakra crystal. It helps with self love and loving others. It’s a very calm and nurturing stone.
- Green jade: increases love and nurturing and is also a protective stone.
- Peridot: helps you release guilt, opens and cleanses the heart chakra.
- Amazonite: soothing stone, helps balance your yin and yang energies.
There are many oils for the heart chakra, but here are some of my favorites.
- Geranium: promotes emotional wellness and feelings of love. Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Jasmine: promotes feelings of love and romance. If you’re pregnant, avoid this oil. This oil can also make you feel sleepy, so use caution.
- Rose: the ultimate love oil. Avoid if pregnant.
As always, please check with your health care professional before using any oils if you have any concerns.
💚Want to learn even more about crystals, essential oils and the chakras? Take my online Crystal Healing Certification course! Click here for more info!