The human rights youth activist was the Ambassador of Arab Youth at the Arab League and has previously represented Palestine at several worldwide conferences and platforms regarding human rights and the Palestinian cause.
"Of course the main headlines in the Israeli media [are] yesterday's operation, the Barkan industrial zone factory operation, and responses".
CCTV footage showed a man carrying a rifle fleeing the scene. The movement also called for more attacks, encouraging people to "carry out intifada against the settlement terror, until its removal and the liberation of the West Bank from the settlements and the settlers". Security forces were searching for the suspected perpetrator, Conricus said.
Inside, he tied up and shot dead a man and a woman and shot a third female victim, 54, in the stomach.
"Before the shooting [on Sunday], we would enter [Barkan] in 15 minutes; now I have to wait at the entrance of the industrial zone for an hour and a half before I can to get to work", Muayed Amer, a Palestinian laborer, told Anadolu Agency.
The 23-year-old Palestinian used a homemade gun, known locally as a "Carlo", according to Conricus, in the apparent "lone-wolf attack".
He declared that no Israeli is safe until the Palestinian people gain their "rights" to their "homeland".
A wave of Palestinian attacks against Israelis broke out in 2015, but they have since become sporadic.
"This was a serious terrorist attack", the military said in a statement.
Israelis have portrayed the industrial zone as a symbol of coexistence, though it is located entirely in the West Bank, occupied by Israel since 1967. Nationalist Israelis reacted by kidnapping and killing Palestinian teenager Mohammed Abu Khdeir in Jerusalem. On Friday, three Palestinians, including a 13-year-old boy was killed during protests in the Gaza strip and the Jewish state.